Monday, November 18, 2013

Tortilla Casserole and Cinnamon Chips

Today my mom and I found a few new recipes and I would like to tell you about one we are making tonight. It's called tortilla casserole it looks really good. 





Its Mexican and the dish is constructed  like lasagna, but instead of noodles you would put in tortillas. I personally think it will be a great meal . I hope my two big brothers will like it. Well of course they eat anything so ...... it should be good. It only has 8 ingredients but some of them are water and eggs. It's every day ingredients that you could find in a average American kitchen. 



Also, we are making tortilla chips covered in sugar and cinnamon. On the chips we are going to put whipped cream and pomegranate.I think they will be excellent. As you can see we should have a terrific new meal .

       so we made the  tortilla casserole and it was delicious.  My oldest brother took a bite and came over to give me a kiss for making dinner.  My middle brother ate everything. We can't believe he ate everything. He never eats everything. He was happy we made the tortilla chips with sugar and cinnamon for dessert. That an unexpected treat!

XOXO 
MYA

No comments: