Sunday, February 12, 2012

Valentine Day Sale!! (Sold 12 cupcakes)

Today I found the PERFECT chocolate molds.  We were shopping at Barnstead Pantry and they had heart molds.  We bought two sets of 18 and both red and pink chocolate.  It was fun to use the double broiler and then melt it down and put into the molds.  I was able to melt the chocolate and put it into the frig but my mom had to help with filling the chocolate molds (they were HOT!).  When we tried to take them out of the molds later I learned not to bang them out on granite countertops.  Unfortunately (yeah right) I had to eat the broken ones!! They were GREAT!  I am proud of my creations!  We used conversational hearts for some of the ones I baked for school.

These are the ones for school valentine's day party.

These are the ones I baked for the "sale" she bought 12 cupcakes and I had to write my first ever invoice.  12 cupcakes at $.50 = $6.00

These were the "leftover" ones I made for the brothers... They didn't make it through the night!

These are school cupcakes!

I love my homemade chocolate decorations.... YUM!

Melting down the chocolate!

Mixing up the cakes (all by myself)!  I am mixing two batches of them to make 48 cupcakes... 24 X 2 = 48

XOXO Mya

No comments: